Win a MINDHORN limited edition merchandise set – in cinemas this Friday May 5th
Ends June 5, 2017.Official Rules
MINDHORN starring Julian Barratt, Simon Farnaby, Essie Davis, Russell Tovey and Steve Coogan arrives in UK cinemas this Friday May 5th, and to celebrate this exciting new British comedy film we are giving you the chance to win a limited edition merchandise set.
Washed-up Richard Thorncroft (Julian Barratt) peaked with hit 1980s detective show Mindhorn, playing the titular Isle of Man sleuth with a robotic eye that allowed him to literally “see the truth”. Decades later, when a deranged Manx criminal demands Mindhorn as his nemesis, Thorncroft returns to the scene of his greatest triumphs for one last chance to reignite his glory days, professional credibility and even romance with former co-star/paramour Patricia Deville (Essie Davis).
Directed by Sean Foley from a script based on a Simon Farnaby (Yonderland, Horrible Histories) original idea, and co-written by 2016 BIFA nominated Julian Barratt (The Mighty Boosh) and Farnaby, MINDHORN is British comedy at its best. The film stars Julian Barratt as Richard Thorncroft / Mindhorn and Simon Farnaby as Clive Parnevik, they are joined by Essie Davis, Russell Tovey, Andrea Riseborough, Jessica Barden, Harriet Walter, and Steve Coogan.
For your chance to win simply submit your email address.
MINDHORN is in cinemas May 5th
Terms and Conditions:
• Competition promoter is Bauer Media
• Open to UK residents only
• Competition will close on 5th June 2017 at 23.59. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
• 5 (five) winners will receive 1 (one) Mindhorn poster, 1 (one) Mindhorn t-shirt, 1 (one) Mindhorn eyepatch and 1 (one) set of comedy DVDs (The Guard, Alan Partridge Alpha Papa, Four Lions)
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
• Failure to reply to notification within 5 days renders the win void and another winner will be selected.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
• There is no cash alternative to the Prize, which is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of promoter. In this situation, the editor may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to promoter or parties connected to the promoter as a result.